Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How Motherhood Forced Fergie to Change Shoes


Motherhood has changed Fergie from head to toe.

“Now I’m getting more into the flats section because I have a kid,” the new mom to baby Axl Jack told ABC News Radio, with a laugh. “So pregnancy and becoming a mom have really lowered my heels!”
While her group, The Black Eyed Peas, is on hiatus, the 38-year-old singer continues to run her mini-empire that includes shoes, wine, makeup, nail polish, fragrance and other products from home so that she can be there for her 3-month-old son with husband Josh Duhamel.
“I’ve been so blessed to be able to work from home,” she gushed. “I mean, I can’t tell you how many times I’m sitting there in a meeting or a conference call or doing approvals online, and I don’t have to get dressed. … I can feed my son. It’s wonderful!”

How Motherhood Forced Fergie to Change Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment